Silver Creek Bridge
- Bridge over Silver Creek on Lebanon Road (County 32)
- Madison County, Illinois
- Open to traffic
Length of largest span: 67.9 ft.
Total length: 179.1 ft.
Deck width: 22.0 ft.
- Also called
- Acid Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.66810, -89.83414 (decimal degrees)
38°40'05" N, 89°50'03" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/253422/4283758 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Saint Jacob
- Land survey
- T. 3 N., R. 7 W., Sec. 36
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory number
- BH 78094 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 69.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- November 16, 2018: New Street View added by Melissa Brand-Welch
- August 9, 2017: Added by Clark Vance
- Melissa Brand-Welch - melissabrandwelch [at] msn [dot] com
- Clark Vance - cvance [at] dogmail [dot] com
- Haunted Acid Bridge, St. Louis Paranormal Research Society - On Lebanon Road just outside of Collinsville, Illinois stands the infamous Acid Bridge. Known to be a paranormal hotspot, the urban legends surrounding the bridge are as varied as one’s own imagination.