Solomon Creek Bridge
Listed as closed in the 1992 NBI.
Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost Pony truss bridge over Solomon Creek on TR 95
- Macoupin County, Illinois
- Removed but not replaced
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 57.1 ft.
Total length: 58.1 ft.
Deck width: 12.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.41963, -90.01393 (decimal degrees)
39°25'11" N, 90°00'50" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/757057/4367601 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 11 N., R. 8 W., Sec. 8
- Inventory numbers
- IL 059-3083 (Illinois bridge number)
BH 71524 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- March 27, 2016: Added by James Baughn