Pine Road Bridge
This bridge has been determined eligible for the National Register of Historic Places, presumably because it represents a very early example of a prestressed beam bridge.
Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Beam bridge over Joes Creek on Pine Road (TR 93)
- Macoupin County, Illinois
- Open to traffic
- Built 1957
- Prestressed beam
Length of largest span: 29.9 ft.
Total length: 89.9 ft.
Deck width: 19.0 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.41927, -90.05023 (decimal degrees)
39°25'09" N, 90°03'01" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/753933/4367458 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 71534 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 02/2015)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 94.2 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2005)
- March 27, 2016: Added by James Baughn