Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Steel stringer bridge over Honey Creek on Fremont Road (TR 424)
- Macoupin County, Illinois
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1930
- Steel stringer with timber deck
Length of largest span: 28.9 ft.
Total length: 29.9 ft.
Deck width: 16.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.21684, -89.79559 (decimal degrees)
39°13'01" N, 89°47'44" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/258646/4344563 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Gillespie North
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numer
- BH 71518 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of March 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 78.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com