Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost Pony truss bridge over Joe's Creek on Brookview Road (TR 155)
- Macoupin County, Illinois
- Replaced by a new culvert
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 44.0 ft.
Total length: 71.9 ft.
Deck width: 13.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.35760, -90.08733 (decimal degrees)
39°21'27" N, 90°05'14" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/750959/4360507 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- IL 059-3108 (Illinois bridge number)
BH 71527 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 01/1991)
- Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Critical (2 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 20.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1991)