Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost Steel stringer bridge over NS Railway (formerly CN&W) on Bond Road (TR 810)
- Macoupin County, Illinois
- Removed but not replaced
- Steel stringer
Length of largest span: 39.0 ft.
Total length: 118.1 ft.
Deck width: 24.6 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.02900, -89.80405 (decimal degrees)
39°01'44" N, 89°48'15" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/257270/4323736 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Gillespie South
- Inventory numbers
- IL 059-3015 (Illinois bridge number)
BH 71521 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 01/1991)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Appraisal: Not deficient
Sufficiency rating: 71.9 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1991)