Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete tee beam bridge over Tributary of Nassa Creek on Emmerson Airline Road (FAS 732)
- Macoupin County, Illinois
- Open to traffic
- Built 1939
- Concrete tee beam
Length of largest span: 59.4 ft.
Total length: 62.7 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.43469, -89.95208 (decimal degrees)
39°26'05" N, 89°57'07" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/245923/4369175 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 71520 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 02/2015)
- Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 74.3 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2012)