Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost Pony truss bridge over Branch of Macoupin Creek on Bedford Road (TR 140)
- Macoupin County, Illinois
- Replaced by a new culvert
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 36.1 ft.
Total length: 37.1 ft.
Deck width: 13.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.21453, -90.02693 (decimal degrees)
39°12'52" N, 90°01'37" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/756687/4344795 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- IL 059-3102 (Illinois bridge number)
BH 71526 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 02/1991)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 24.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1991)