Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over South Fork Creek on Poland Road (TR 17), 3.2 mi. north of Warrensburg
- Macon County, Illinois
- No longer exists
- Replaced 2002
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 68.9 ft.
Total length: 70.8 ft.
Deck width: 16.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.97667, -89.07278 (decimal degrees)
39°58'36" N, 89°04'22" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/323001/4427224 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- IL 058-3079 (Illinois bridge number)
BH 15460 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 2000)
- Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 40.30 (out of 100)