Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over South Fork Creek on West Wise Road (CH 54), 3.6 mi. northwest of Warrensbrg
- Macon County, Illinois
- No longer exists
- Replaced 2005
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 95.1 ft.
Total length: 96.1 ft.
Deck width: 16.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.96167, -89.11444 (decimal degrees)
39°57'42" N, 89°06'52" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/319403/4425643 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- IL 058-3054 (Illinois bridge number)
BH 15461 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 1999)
- Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 58.40 (out of 100)