Division Street Bridge
Photo submitted by David Backlin
BH Photo #102302
Originally built as IL4 bridge in 1926 then later that year Rte 4 was designated US66 in Pontiac. The bridge was rebuilt in 2005 in the original style using the original end posts.
- Concrete bridge over North Creek on Old US 66 (originally IL 4) in Pontiac
- Pontiac, Livingston County, Illinois
- Built 1926, rebuilt in 2005
- Concrete tee beam
Length of largest span: 31.1 ft.
Total length: 33.1 ft.
Deck width: 32.8 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Also called
- Old US66 North Creek Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.88802, -88.63334 (decimal degrees)
40°53'17" N, 88°38'00" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/362398/4527610 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Northwest Pontiac
- Inventory numbers
- IL 053-0073 (Illinois bridge number)
BH 15448 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- June 24, 2012: Updated by Steve Conro: Changed name and updated status, photos, history, GPS
- March 22, 2005: Posted photos by David Backlin