BP&J Unnamed Creek Bridge
This bridge was located on the "Dwight Curve" and was removed sometime after the BP&J's abandonment in 1925.
- Lost Bridge over Unnamed creek on Bloomington, Pontiac & Joliet Railway
- Dwight, Livingston County, Illinois
- Gone; pier and abutments still standing.
- Built circa 1904 for the Bloomington, Pontiac & Joliet Railway; abandoned in 1925 and removed sometime prior to WWII.
- - Bloomington, Pontiac, & Joliet Interurban Railroad (BP&J)
Total length: 40.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.04993, -88.48083 (decimal degrees)
41°02'60" N, 88°28'51" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/375551/4545356 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 86855 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- October 7, 2019: Updated by Thomas Dyrek: Added category "Bloomington, Pontiac, & Joliet Interurban Railroad"