BP&J Wolf Creek Bridge
This bridge was located at a stop along the BP&J known as Interurban Park. The BP&J ceased operations in 1925 and the bridge has been abandoned ever since.
- Abandoned bridge over Wolf Creek on Bloomington, Pontiac & Joliet Railway
- Odell, Livingston County, Illinois
- Built circa 1904 for the Bloomington, Pontiac & Joliet Railway; abandoned in 1925.
- - Bloomington, Pontiac, & Joliet Interurban Railroad (BP&J)
Span length: 15.0 ft.
Total length: 15.0 ft.
Deck width: 10.0 ft.
- Also called
- Interurban Park Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.96642, -88.55859 (decimal degrees)
40°57'59" N, 88°33'31" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/368851/4536199 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 86854 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- October 7, 2019: Updated by Thomas Dyrek: Added category "Bloomington, Pontiac, & Joliet Interurban Railroad"