BP&J Wolf Creek Bridge
This bridge was used by the BP&J for their Dwight-Pontiac portion of there line, which was the only portion ever used. The BP&J ceased operations in 1925 and the bridge has been abandoned ever since. Most of it has collapsed.
- Abandoned bridge over Wolf Creek on Bloomington, Pontiac & Joliet Railway
- Pontiac, Livingston County, Illinois
- Built circa 1904 for the Bloomington, Pontiac & Joliet Railway; abandoned in 1925.
- - Bloomington, Pontiac, & Joliet Interurban Railroad (BP&J)
Length of largest span: 30.0 ft.
Total length: 60.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.94354, -88.57998 (decimal degrees)
40°56'37" N, 88°34'48" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/367005/4533691 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 86853 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- October 7, 2019: Updated by Thomas Dyrek: Added category "Bloomington, Pontiac, & Joliet Interurban Railroad"