BP&J Unnamed Creek Bridge
- Abandoned bridge on Bloomington, Pontiac & Joliet Railway
- Chenoa, Livingston County, Illinois
- Built in 1909 for an extension of the Bloomington, Pontiac & Joliet Railway that was never completed.
- - Bloomington, Pontiac, & Joliet Interurban Railroad (BP&J)
Span length: 85.0 ft.
Total length: 85.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.78853, -88.69345 (decimal degrees)
40°47'19" N, 88°41'36" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/357120/4516661 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 86852 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- October 7, 2019: Updated by Thomas Dyrek: Added category "Bloomington, Pontiac, & Joliet Interurban Railroad"