BP&J Unnamed Creek Bridge
This bridge was one of several built by the BP&J for their Chenoa-Pontiac portion of their railway that was never completed. According to historic aerial photography, this bridge was fully intact as of 1939 but was likely removed during WWII.
- Abandoned bridge over Unnamed creek on Bloomington, Pontiac & Joliet Railway
- Chenoa, Livingston County, Illinois
- Gone; south abutment still standing
- Built in 1909 for an extension of the Bloomington, Pontiac & Joliet Railway that was never completed.
- - Bloomington, Pontiac, & Joliet Interurban Railroad (BP&J)
Total length: 70.0 ft.
Deck width: 25.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.77255, -88.70334 (decimal degrees)
40°46'21" N, 88°42'12" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/356251/4514904 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 86851 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- October 7, 2019: Updated by Thomas Dyrek: Added category "Bloomington, Pontiac, & Joliet Interurban Railroad"