Bloomer Line - Vermillion River Bridge
Photo taken by Steve Conro in December 2012
BH Photo #244998
Built as the Illinois Central, they sold this section to the Bloomer Shippers Connecting Railroad Co or Bloomer Line in 1985.
- Deck plate girder bridge over North Fork Vermillion River on Bloomer Line Railroad
- Livingston County, Illinois
- Built 1911
- - American Bridge Co. of New York
- - Bloomer Shippers Connecting Railroad (BLOL)
- Illinois Central Railroad (IC)
- Main span: Deck plate girder
Approaches: Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 90.0 ft.
Total length: 225.0 ft.
- Also called
- Illinois Central Vermillion River Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.83656, -88.28948 (decimal degrees)
40°50'12" N, 88°17'22" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/391283/4521414 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Chatsworth North
- Inventory number
- BH 54977 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- December 22, 2012: Updated by Steve Conro: Added categories "Bloomer Line Ry", "Illinois Central Railroad"