GM&O Eagle Creek Bridge
Photo taken by Steve Conro in June 2012
Spotted this in the distant field. Later identified as old abandoned bridge along GM&O former right of way.
- Abandoned deck plate girder bridge over Eagle Creek on Abandoned Gulf Mobile & Ohio RR 3.5 Mi W of Streator
- Livingston County, Illinois
- Deck plate girder
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.10163, -88.91324 (decimal degrees)
41°06'06" N, 88°54'48" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/339336/4551803 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Long Point
- Inventory number
- BH 52725 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- June 24, 2012: Updated by Steve Conro: Added category "Gulf, Mobile & Ohio Railway"