GM&O - Eagle Creek Bridge
Photo taken by Steve Conro in June 2012
BH Photo #234030
Spotted this in the distant field. Later identified as old abandoned bridge along GM&O former right of way.
- Abandoned deck plate girder bridge over Eagle Creek on Abandoned Gulf Mobile & Ohio RR 3.5 Mi W of Streator
- Livingston County, Illinois
- Built 1929, Removed 2012
- - Gulf, Mobile & Ohio Railroad (GMO)
- Deck plate girder
Length of largest span: 30.0 ft.
Total length: 58.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.10163, -88.91324 (decimal degrees)
41°06'06" N, 88°54'48" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/339336/4551803 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Long Point
- Inventory number
- BH 52725 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- September 28, 2020: Updated by John Marvig: added information
- November 19, 2013: Updated by Luke Harden: Removed
- June 24, 2012: Updated by Steve Conro: Added category "Gulf, Mobile & Ohio Railway"