IC - Spur Overpass
Photo taken by Steve Conro in February 2012
BH Photo #226218
Information provided by C&NW 1918 Valuation Data, located at the Chicago & North Western Railway Historical Society archives.
- Abandoned stone arch bridge over abandoned ICRR Industrial spur on Abandoned Illinois Central Railway
- Dixon, Lee County, Illinois
- Built 1851, Extended 1921
- - Illinois Central Railroad (IC; ICG (1972-1988))
- Stone arch with concrete slab extension
Span length: 20.0 ft.
Total length: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.84277, -89.49040 (decimal degrees)
41°50'34" N, 89°29'25" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/293237/4635317 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Dixon East
- Inventory number
- BH 51480 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- March 30, 2015: Updated by John Marvig: Added information
- August 9, 2012: Updated by Daniel Hopkins: Added category "Railroad"
- February 28, 2012: Updated by Steve Conro: Added categories "Illinois Central Railroad", "Built 1854"