Main Street Arch Bridge
Main Street Bridge over Fox River @ Ottawa, IL
Old Ottawa Scenes, La Salle County Genealogy Guild
BH Photo #349375
1922 structure was an open spandrel arch made of concrete
- Open-spandrel arch bridge over Fox River on E Main Street
- Ottawa, LaSalle County, Illinois
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built 1922; Replaced 1997
- - Chicago, Ottawa & Peoria Railway (CO&P)
- Open-spandrel arch
Length of largest span: 79.7 ft.
Total length: 234.9 ft.
Deck width: 40.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.34577, -88.84039 (decimal degrees)
41°20'45" N, 88°50'25" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/346028/4578775 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 67551 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 03/2015)
- Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 91.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)
- February 27, 2016: New photo from Gene Smania
- February 24, 2016: Updated by Gene Smania: Photos can be found @ Structures Once Located In La Salle County, IL-Lyle Hamm Postcard & Photo Collection
- February 23, 2016: Updated by Gene Smania: original structure type added
- January 24, 2016: New Street View added by Steve Conro
- June 9, 2015: Updated by Luke: Added category "Chicago, Ottawa & Peoria Railway"