Old Route 52 Indian Creek Bridge
Photo taken by Steve Conro in December 2011
BH Photo #222538
This bridge is on private property. As a courtesy to the landowner, please do not visit without permission. Landowner information will not be disseminated on this website.
- Concrete tee beam bridge over Indian Creek on Private Road (Old US-52)
- LaSalle County, Illinois
- Open to authorized vehicles only on private property
- Built 1912
- Concrete Tee beam
Total length: 120.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.48461, -88.77422 (decimal degrees)
41°29'05" N, 88°46'27" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/351880/4594075 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 50736 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- July 25, 2017: Updated by Robert Elder: Edited listing to reflect private ownership.
- December 29, 2011: Added by Steve Conro
- Steve Conro - sconro [at] yahoo [dot] com
- Robert Elder - robertelder1 [at] gmail [dot] com