Waverly Road Bridge
Photo taken by Steve Conro in February 2012
BH Photo #224486
Although this is a modern bridge, very nice job of making it in the style of the many early 1900's bridges in this area.
- Stringer bridge over Ravine on Waverly Road
- Highland Park, Lake County, Illinois
- Open to traffic
- Built 1987
- Steel arch
Length of largest span: 47.9 ft.
Total length: 79.1 ft.
Deck width: 22.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.17674, -87.78139 (decimal degrees)
42°10'36" N, 87°46'53" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/435466/4669694 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Highland Park
- Inventory numbers
- IL 049-6567 (Illinois bridge number)
BH 51176 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 10/2012)
- Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 84.5 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1998)
- February 3, 2012: Added by Steve Conro