Beech Street Bridge
Photo taken by Steve Conro in February 2012
First house south of bridge along ravine was used in the famous Ferrari through the glass window scene in John Hughes 1980's film "Ferris Bueller's Day Off"
- Beam bridge over Ravine on Beech Street
- Highland Park, Lake County, Illinois
- Open to traffic
- Built 1957.
Length of largest span: 41.0 ft.
Total length: 125.0 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.17400, -87.78508 (decimal degrees)
42°10'26" N, 87°47'06" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/435158/4669394 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Highland Park
- Inventory numbers
- IL 049-6568 (Illinois bridge number)
BH 51177 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 06/2010)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 70.5 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1998)
- February 3, 2012: Added by Steve Conro