IR - Indian Creek Bridge
Photo taken by Steve Conro in October 2011
BH Photo #218395
Length is approximate. Interesting note; During heavy flood in 2011 you could barely get a boat under the bridge at the roadway.
- Deck plate girder bridge over Indian Creek on Illinois Railway (former CB&Q)
- Wedron, LaSalle County, Illinois
- - Chicago, Burlington & Quincy Railroad (CBQ)
- Illinois Railway (IR)
- Deck Plate Girder at main span over creek. Long Timber Stringer approach over local road.
Total length: 400.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.44262, -88.76674 (decimal degrees)
41°26'33" N, 88°46'00" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/352409/4589400 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 49898 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- October 24, 2011: Added by Steve Conro