BNSF - Sugar Creek Bridge
BNSF Sugar Creek Bridge
Photo taken by John Marvig in April 2017
BH Photo #386424
Built 1910, using one secondhand span from Bridge #421 across Bridge Creek, Missouri Division, originally fabricated in 1897. This bridge was located between Fabius and Baring.
Build date comes from Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe Railway bridge records at Temple, TX Railroad Museum.
- Deck plate girder bridge over Sugar Creek on BNSF Railway
- Knox County, Illinois
- Open to traffic
- Built 1910 using one secondhand span built 1897
- - Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe Railway (ATSF)
- BNSF Railway (BNSF)
- Deck plate girder
Span length: 64.0 ft.
Total length: 64.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.92804, -90.11692 (decimal degrees)
40°55'41" N, 90°07'01" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/742749/4534771 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 76552 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- September 11, 2020: Updated by John Marvig: noted relocation information
- April 12, 2017: Added by John Marvig