BNSF - North Street Overpass
Photo taken by Steve Conro in June 2015
BH Photo #327964
Historical information comes from the Chicago, Burlington & Quincy Collection located at the Newberry Library, Chicago, Illinois.
- Steel stringer bridge over North Street on BNSF (former BN) Rwy
- Galesburg, Knox County, Illinois
- Built 1906 and 1913 to replace an 1888 bridge
- - BNSF Railway (BNSF)
- Chicago, Burlington & Quincy Railroad (CBQ)
- Steel stringer
Span length: 40.0 ft.
Total length: 40.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.95108, -90.35683 (decimal degrees)
40°57'04" N, 90°21'25" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/722470/4536691 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Galesburg East
- Inventory number
- BH 67494 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- September 25, 2022: Updated by John Marvig: Added information
- June 9, 2015: New photos from Steve Conro
- May 10, 2015: Added by Steve Conro