BNSF - Main Street Overpass
Photo taken by Steve Conro in June 2015
BH Photo #327952
Modular concrete slab replacement on original old concrete/stone abutment. 1907 concrete stamp, stone probably even earlier.
- Steel stringer bridge over E Main Street on BNSF (former AT&SF) Rwy
- East Galesburg, Knox County, Illinois
- Built 1902, Widened 1907; Replaced Ca. 1990s
- - BNSF Railway (BNSF)
Length of largest span: 27.9 ft.
Total length: 32.2 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.94691, -90.32461 (decimal degrees)
40°56'49" N, 90°19'29" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/725196/4536310 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Galesburg East
- Inventory number
- BH 67493 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- June 9, 2015: Updated by Steve Conro: pics and info
- May 10, 2015: Added by Steve Conro