Found this print on line. Guessing at the location and details.
- Lost Pratt through truss bridge over Fox River on West Main St.
- Carpentersville, Kane County, Illinois
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built 1869-1870
- - Johnston & ??? Bridge Builders of Chicago, Illinois
- Pratt through truss
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.10853, -88.28944 (decimal degrees)
42°06'31" N, 88°17'22" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/393392/4662630 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 70563 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- January 15, 2016: Updated by Luke: Refined builder
- January 15, 2016: Added by Art Suckewer