BNSF - New York Street Overpass
Photo taken by Steve Conro in December 2011
BH Photo #221451
Part of 2000' long downtown Aurora overpass.
- Slab bridge over New York Street in Aurora on BNSF (former CB&Q)
- Aurora, Kane County, Illinois
- Open to traffic
- - BNSF Railway (BNSF)
- Chicago, Burlington & Quincy Railroad (CBQ)
Length of largest span: 24.0 ft.
Total length: 65.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.75751, -88.31089 (decimal degrees)
41°45'27" N, 88°18'39" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/391023/4623684 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Aurora North
- Inventory numers
- IL 045-0062 (Illinois bridge number)
BH 50458 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- July 20, 2014: New Street View added by Ralph Demars
- October 18, 2012: Updated by Luke Harden: Addded categories
- December 7, 2011: Added by Steve Conro