BNSF - Galena Boulevard Overpass
Photo taken by Steve Conro in December 2011
BH Photo #221421
Part of 2000' long downtown Aurora overpass.
- Slab bridge over Galena Blvd in Aurora on BNSF RR
- Aurora, Kane County, Illinois
- Open to traffic
- - BNSF Railway (BNSF)
- Chicago, Burlington & Quincy Railroad (CBQ)
Length of largest span: 26.9 ft.
Total length: 55.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.75667, -88.31222 (decimal degrees)
41°45'24" N, 88°18'44" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/390910/4623591 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Aurora North
- Inventory numbers
- IL 045-0070 (Illinois bridge number)
BH 50440 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- July 17, 2014: New Street View added by Ralph Demars
- October 18, 2012: Updated by Luke Harden: Addded categories
- December 6, 2011: Added by Steve Conro