Photo taken by Steve Conro in January 2012
BH Photo #223836
Would have originally been the C&NW over the ICRR
- Pony truss bridge over Canadian National Railway on Union Pacific Railroad
- Kane County, Illinois
- Open to traffic
- Built 1887
- - Canadian National Railway (CN)
- Chicago & North Western Railway (CNW)
- Illinois Central Railroad (IC)
- Union Pacific Railroad (UP)
- Double-intersection Warren pony truss
Span length: 86.0 ft.
Total length: 86.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.97673, -88.27571 (decimal degrees)
41°58'36" N, 88°16'33" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/394309/4647979 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 51072 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- December 19, 2014: Updated by John Marvig: Added information
- July 17, 2014: New Street View added by Ralph Demars
- October 20, 2012: Updated by Luke Harden: Added category "Union Pacific Railroad"
- March 6, 2012: Updated by Steve Conro: Added categories "Chicago & North Western Railway", "Illinois Central Railroad"
- January 24, 2012: Added by Steve Conro