Reevesville Railroad Bridge
Photo taken by James Baughn in February 2015
BH Photo #315451
Dimensions are approximate (18 ft panel length x 7 panels = 126 feet total length). Width between trusses is roughly 15 feet; height from lower to upper chord roughly 25 feet.
- Abandoned through truss bridge over Bay Creek on former Illinois Central Rosiclare Branch
- Johnson County, Illinois, and Pope County, Illinois
- Abandoned with deck removed
- Built ca. 1902; rail line discontinued 1983
- - Illinois Central Railroad (IC; ICG (1972-1988))
- Pin-connected, 7-panel Pratt through truss
Span length: 126.0 ft.
Total length: 126.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.35138, -88.71073 (decimal degrees)
37°21'05" N, 88°42'39" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/348483/4135226 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 61000 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- February 8, 2015: New photos from James Baughn
- May 18, 2014: Updated by Luke Harden: Added category "Railroad"
- May 18, 2014: Added by James Baughn