Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Timber stringer bridge over Illinois Central Railroad on E. Stratton Road (CR 2125N/TR 69A)
- Jefferson County, Illinois
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1960
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 20.0 ft.
Total length: 101.1 ft.
Deck width: 13.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.43377, -88.71781 (decimal degrees)
38°26'02" N, 88°43'04" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/350068/4255341 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory number
- BH 82180 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of February 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 58.1 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com