Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Timber stringer bridge over Illinois Central Railroad (Canadian National Railway) on E. Sparrow Road (CR 1600N/TR 211)
- Jefferson County, Illinois
- Open to traffic
- Built 1963
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 20.0 ft.
Total length: 104.0 ft.
Deck width: 16.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.35791, -88.72549 (decimal degrees)
38°21'28" N, 88°43'32" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/349240/4246936 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory number
- BH 82182 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of January 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 47.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com