Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Steel stringer bridge over Rayse Creek on CR 900N (TR 373)
- Jefferson County, Illinois
- Open to traffic
- Built 1952
- Steel stringer with timber deck
Length of largest span: 47.9 ft.
Total length: 50.9 ft.
Deck width: 18.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.25700, -89.04384 (decimal degrees)
38°15'25" N, 89°02'38" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/321175/4236305 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory number
- BH 89977 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of February 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 58.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com