Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost Timber stringer bridge over Illinois Central Railroad (Canadian National Railway) on Finland Road (CR 125N/TR 535)
- Jefferson County, Illinois
- Removed but not replaced
- Built ca. 1925
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 20.0 ft.
Total length: 98.1 ft.
Deck width: 16.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.14387, -88.74690 (decimal degrees)
38°08'38" N, 88°44'49" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/346921/4223219 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory numbers
- IL 041-9921 (Illinois bridge number)
BH 82372 (Bridgehunter.com ID)