Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Timber stringer bridge over Illinois Central Railroad on CR 1925N (TR 117)
- Jefferson County, Illinois
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1960
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 22.0 ft.
Total length: 102.0 ft.
Deck width: 18.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.40529, -88.72075 (decimal degrees)
38°24'19" N, 88°43'15" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/349752/4252186 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory number
- BH 82181 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of January 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 60.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com