Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Steel rigid frame bridge over Eastbound I-64 on Northbound I-57 at the Mt. Vernon Tri-Level Interchange
- Jefferson County, Illinois
- Open to traffic
- Built 1968
- Steel rigid frame
Length of largest span: 128.0 ft.
Total length: 236.9 ft.
Deck width: 40.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.27070, -88.93197 (decimal degrees)
38°16'15" N, 88°55'55" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/330996/4237615 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2018)
- Inventory number
- BH 82175 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of December 2018)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 53 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com