Pomona Natural Bridge
Photo taken by Richard Dale in April 2017
BH Photo #385212
A natural formed bridge in the Shawnee Natural Forest
- Slab bridge
- Jackson County, Illinois
- Open to pedestrians only
Total length: 100.0 ft.
Deck width: 3.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.64798, -89.34407 (decimal degrees)
37°38'53" N, 89°20'39" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/293202/4169343 (zone/easting/northing)
- 30 ft. above sea level
- Inventory number
- BH 76405 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- April 4, 2017: Updated by Luke: Added category "Natural Landform"
- April 3, 2017: Added by Richard Dale