Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Steel stringer bridge over Tributary of Brushy Fork on Ehlers Road (TR 62)
- Jackson County, Illinois
- Open to traffic
- Built 1996
- Steel stringer with timber deck
Span length: 42.7 ft.
Total length: 42.7 ft.
Deck width: 18.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.95027, -89.53483 (decimal degrees)
37°57'01" N, 89°32'05" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/277280/4203328 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 71717 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 12/2014)
- Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 85.6 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2007)