Hennepin Canal Bridge 24
Photo taken by Steve Conro in March 2012
BH Photo #227579
While the abandoned status may be correct, it does appear open. There are no signs or barricades stating the bridge is closed.
- Abandoned through truss bridge over Hennepin Canal on E 2600th St 2 mi NW of Annawana
- Henry County, Illinois
- Riveted Pratt through truss.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.41883, -89.93909 (decimal degrees)
41°25'08" N, 89°56'21" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/254375/4589422 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 48245 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- March 14, 2012: Updated by Clark Vance: Added categories "Riveted", "Wooden deck"
- March 14, 2012: New photos from Steve Conro
- December 10, 2011: Updated by J.P.: updated street name
- February 24, 2011: Added by Nathan Holth