Spring Creek Bridge
Photo taken by Steve Conro in March 2012
BH Photo #227711
Two different topo maps show this Spring Creek not Oat Creek as NBI states. If anyone knows different please correct me.
- Concrete pony/through girder bridge over Spring Creek on N 1700th Ave 3.5 Mi SW of Atkinson
- Henry County, Illinois
- Open to traffic
- Built 1937
- Concrete through girder
Length of largest span: 62.0 ft.
Total length: 63.0 ft.
Deck width: 16.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.39614, -90.08006 (decimal degrees)
41°23'46" N, 90°04'48" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/744108/4586848 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2006)
- Inventory numbers
- IL 037-3095 (Illinois bridge number)
BH 51717 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2016)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 37.1 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- March 14, 2012: Updated by Steve Conro: Added category "One-lane traffic"