Branch Spring Creek Bridge
Photo taken by Steve Conro in March 2012
BH Photo #227715
Two different topo maps show this as a branch of Spring Creek and part of the Spring Creek system, not Oat Creek as NBI states. If anyone knows different please correct me.
- Slab bridge over Branch of Spring Creek on E 1800th St 3.9 Mi WSW of Atkinson
- Henry County, Illinois
- Open to traffic
- Built 1928
Length of largest span: 23.0 ft.
Total length: 24.9 ft.
Deck width: 17.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.40139, -90.08652 (decimal degrees)
41°24'05" N, 90°05'11" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/743548/4587413 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2006)
- Inventory numbers
- IL 037-3094 (Illinois bridge number)
BH 51718 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2018)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 44.1 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- March 14, 2012: Updated by Steve Conro: Added categories "One-lane traffic", "Concrete inset railing"