Hennepin Canal Bridge 36
Photo taken by Steve Conro in March 2012
BH Photo #227618
Carried original alignment of what became Grange Rd
- Pony/through plate girder bridge over Hennnepin Canal Lock 24 on old Grange Rd alignment just N or Geneseo
- Henry County, Illinois
- Open to pedestrians
- Crossing is shown on a 1911 township map.
- Pony plate girder
Length of largest span: 40.0 ft.
Total length: 65.0 ft.
- Also called
- Hennepin Canal Lock 24 Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.47530, -90.14221 (decimal degrees)
41°28'31" N, 90°08'32" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/738622/4595465 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 51710 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- October 8, 2013: New Street View added by J.P.
- March 14, 2012: Updated by Steve Conro: Added category "Hennepin Canal"
- Steve Conro - sconro [at] yahoo [dot] com
- J.P. - wildcatjon2000 [at] gmail [dot] com