Branch Spring Creek Bridge
Photo taken by Steve Conro in March 2012
BH Photo #227701
Two different topo maps show this as a branch of Spring Creek and part of the Spring Creek system, not Oat Creek as NBI states. If anyone knows different please correct me.
- Concrete through girder bridge over a branch of Spring Creek on E1820th St, 6.0 mi. SW of Atkinson
- Henry County, Illinois
- Open to traffic with restrictions
- Built ca. 1890
- Concrete through girder
Length of largest span: 42.0 ft.
Total length: 43.0 ft.
Deck width: 16.0 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.36886, -90.08224 (decimal degrees)
41°22'08" N, 90°04'56" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/744028/4583813 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- German Corner
- Average daily traffic (as of 2006)
- Inventory numbers
- IL 037-3139 (Illinois bridge number)
BH 15302 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2018)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 19.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- March 14, 2012: Updated by Steve Conro: Added category "One-lane traffic"