KJRY - Railroad Creek Bridge
Appears to have been replaced by culvert at some point.
- Lost Deck plate girder bridge over Railroad Creek on Wabash, later N&W, now Keokuk Jct. Ry.
- Hamilton, Hancock County, Illinois
- Replaced by a new bridge
- - Keokuk Junction Railway (KJRY)
- Wabash Railroad (WAB)
- Deck plate girder
Length of largest span: 36.0 ft.
Total length: 36.9 ft.
Deck width: 13.0 ft.
- Also called
- Wabash Railroad Bridge #117
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.38820, -91.35638 (decimal degrees)
40°23'18" N, 91°21'23" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/639504/4472141 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 64029 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- November 10, 2014: Updated by James Holzmeier: Added link to John Barriger III photo