La Moine River Bridge
Photo taken by Steve Conro in September 2012
BH Photo #239370
Pretty badly flood damaged. Bridge has actually been uplifted on the upstream side. The road has been closed and abandoned.
- Pony truss bridge over La Moine River on abandoned E CR2500, 3.0 mi. southwest of Laharpe
- Hancock County, Illinois
- Built 1918
- Warren pony truss with alternating verticals
Length of largest span: 60.0 ft.
Total length: 96.1 ft.
Deck width: 16.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.56259, -91.03629 (decimal degrees)
40°33'45" N, 91°02'11" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/666242/4492055 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2000)
- Inventory numbers
- IL 034-4138 (Illinois bridge number)
BH 15278 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of March 2013)
- Sufficiency rating: 24.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com