Morris Bridge (First)
Was built as a toll bridge. Was replaced by an iron bridge in the same location in 1900.
- Lost Howe truss bridge over the Illinois River on Calhoun Street.
- Morris, Grundy County, Illinois
- No longer exists
- Built 1856
- Howe through truss
- Also called
- Calhoun Street Wooden Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.35333, -88.42694 (decimal degrees)
41°21'12" N, 88°25'37" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/380633/4578963 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 83527 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- December 24, 2020: Updated by Tony Dillon: Edited and added stuff.
- November 17, 2018: Added by Melissa Brand-Welch
- Melissa Brand-Welch - melissabrandwelch [at] msn [dot] com
- Tony Dillon - spansaver [at] hotmail [dot] com