E Fork Nettle Creek Bridge
Photo taken by Steve Conro in December 2011
BH Photo #221601
Found this by accident. Not listed on NBI but looks to be late 1800's early 1900's. Heavy foundry made riveted steel culvert and steel rail.
- Twin iron culvert bridge for E Fork Nettle Creek on Scott School Rd
- Grundy County, Illinois
- Open to traffic
- Built 1900
- Heavy riveted iron twin culvert.
Total length: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.44165, -88.51044 (decimal degrees)
41°26'30" N, 88°30'38" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/373819/4588886 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 50495 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- December 10, 2011: Added by Steve Conro