BNSF - Mazon River Bridge
Photo taken by Steve Conro in February 2012
BH Photo #225669
Build date comes from Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe Railway bridge records at Temple, TX Railroad Museum.
- Deck plate girder bridge over Mazon River on BNSF BNSF Railway
- Grundy County, Illinois
- Open to traffic
- Built 1901, Widened 1906
- - Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe Railway (ATSF)
- BNSF Railway (BNSF)
- Deck plate girder
Length of largest span: 70.0 ft.
Total length: 280.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.26008, -88.34664 (decimal degrees)
41°15'36" N, 88°20'48" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/387190/4568503 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Coal City
- Inventory number
- BH 51369 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- September 11, 2020: Updated by John Marvig: added information
- February 22, 2012: Updated by Daniel Hopkins: Added category "Railroad"
- February 21, 2012: Added by Steve Conro